Friday, September 20, 2013

Even the John (Latrine, Water Closet, Lavatory or Loo) gets Halloween Decorations

 
Some of my decorations
like the Jack-o-lantern above
were passed down from my parents.
Others I purchased at The Dollar Tree
like the crow, hand and grave stone.
These Jack-o-lanterns were made
by my boys about ten years ago...
recycling jars by mod-podging
strips of orange tissue paper and gluing
on cut out facial features from card stock.
The "severed hand" is holding a scoop
to the bath salts.
A black spider is getting ready to crawl up the finger.
I hung a string of pumpkin lights along the mirror.
This gives just enough of an eery effect
for night time-bath time.
I filled the homemade Jack-o-lanterns with a little
bath salts and popped in a few
battery operated votive candles.
How do you decorate your "Loo"
for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment