Friday, September 13, 2013

Ipsy September 2013 "Classic Beauty"

Ipsy Time!  Yay!
Love the little zipper charm on the bag!
Arriving in the mail this morning
is a pretty cobalt blue zippered bag with a pretty butterfly pattern.
The card says:  Classic Beauty and has discount codes on the back.
Here's a quick look at what's inside my bag...
(others may vary)
"John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner"
I am so happy to receive these deluxe samples in my bag.
I use John Frieda hair color and his brunette shampoos and conditioners.
They always leave my hair feeling silky.
I can take these to Texas for my son's wedding next month
and know that my hair will be looking great!
Thanks Ipsy!
"Nyx Eye Shadow Single"
In the color ES29 Charcoal
This is a full sized product.
:)
"It's So Big" Mascara by Elizabeth Mott
I've never heard of this brand
but am looking forward to trying it in this basic black
deluxe sized sample.
Who doesn't need mascara?
...and a "Starlooks Eye Pencil"
in the color K01 Obsidian,
a creamy, deep, dark gray...
and this product is full sized.
Ipsy is the best beauty box I've tried, and I've tried a few!
Remember it's only $10 each month
and you get a different makeup bag each month
packed with deluxe sample sized to full sized products.
 
If you would like to sign up for Ipsy
click on my link below:
 
 
Thank you~
Keep Calm and Kerri On!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment