Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ipsy October 2013

This month's theme:
The Art of Beauty
Cute bag!
(Yep, that's one of my paintings in the background!)
Groupings of different items in each Ipster's bag.
I received:
Sexy Hair "Spray Clay"
Nourish organic "Coconut & Argan Body Lotion"
OFRA Lip Gloss in Plumper Sultry
Face oasis "h2o" Hydrating Treatment
ZOYA Nail Polish in the color Mason
(very similar to a color I already have,
so I will "gift" this to my new daughter-in-law, Katlynn.
I received an extra gift this month for referring friends:
NYX Bronze Smokey Look Kit
The compact opens up to reveal nine eye shadows,
and a drawer slides out with two shades of lip gloss and applicators.
Thank you Ipsy!
Here's another quick glance at October's bag!
Remember, it's only $10 each month
and if you don't like or need an item,
you can "gift" it, like I do!
If you would like to order Ipsy for yourself or a friend,
click on the link below:
 
Thank you and enjoy YOUR Ipsy!
Keep Calm and Kerri On!

No comments:

Post a Comment