Monday, July 15, 2013

July 2013 "Beach Beauty" Ipsy Bag

This month's bag is all about the beach!
The clear pink bubble bag reminds me of a beach inflatable chair.
First item:  BH Cosmetics California Collection Eye Shadow Sample
A pretty purple called "Hollywood"
Soft sand brown "San Francisco"
and a light golden color called "Malibu"
The shadows are sheer - not heavy, just a touch of color when applied.
It's packaged in a cute magnetized compact.
Next in the bag are:
Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray (a conditioning and hair texture spray)
Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer (yay!)
and a Benefit "Benetint" a rose-tinted cheek and lip stain.
I also received a Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon
for the lips in the color: Rose Romance
It goes on a soft pink, love it!
I also received a "Thank You" gift from Ipsy
for recommending Ipsy , two friends signed up under my link.
Thank you friends!
My gift was this pretty Nicole by O.P.I. "Selena Gomez" nail polish
in the color: Pretty in Plum
Here is a picture of my nails with only ONE coat of the polish!
The formula is just thick enough to only need one coat,
and the brush is wide, holding enough polish to do three of my nails
in one dip.  I am really "rocking" this color!
(I can say "rocking", right?  I'm not THAT old! lol)
Here's a picture again of everything I received
from Ipsy
in the month of July.
Hope you enjoy your Ipsy.
Only $10 a month!   Wow!
 
If you would like to sign up for Ipsy,
you can connect to my link below:
 
Keep Calm and Kerri On!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my 1st Ipsy bag! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete