Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ipsy "Glamour Academy" August 2013

It's that time of month again....
Ipsy!
This month's theme is:
GLAMOUR ACADEMY
(It reminds me of a "Hogwarts" theme,
 so I decided to use my Harry Potter Book series as a backdrop)
Go, go, Gryffindor!
First, a BIG thank you to my two friends
who signed up for Ipsy using my link!
I received an extra gift, the Lime Crime Nail Polish
in "Crema De Limon"
This is what it looks like with two coats on.
It is the first time I've heard of Lime Crime
and I must say I like the formula, it isn't two thick,
yet covers pretty well. 
This isn't a color I would normally pick out for myself,
but sometimes it's good to step out of your box.
I think I like it! Yay!
Here's a view of everything out of my Glamour Academy Makeup Bag
still in their boxes....
ooh, ooh....do I see an Urban Decay product?  Oh yeah baby!
One more glance at the super cute makeup bag this month.
It has a cool "crest" logo, which
 has little silhouettes of beauty products...
so cute!
So what did I get by Urban Decay?
A sample lipstick!
In the color "69" which is a warm based red.
I needed a red lipstick.
You know, they say EVERY woman can wear red lipstick,
you just have to find the right one.
There are lots out there, cool based or warm based,
and they really make you look glamorous!
Next item:  a shimmer powder in the color 17 Bronze
by Mica Beauty.
I really like Mica Beauty gel eyeliners, they are a great brand.
Yet, I probably won't use a shimmer powder,
but I do know exactly who to "gift" this to!
Michael Todd sent every Ipster this month one of two products...
a scrub or a facial mask.
I received the "Pumpkin Nutrient Rich Facial Mask".
Moisturizes and nourishes.
My skin is getting drier as I get older,
so I can't wait to try this.
Lash Booster Mascara by Pixi!  Yes!
...and last, but not least,
a Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai, a pretty coral orange!
Here's another look at my August Ipsy Bag "Glamour Academy"
If you would like to sign up for Ipsy and haven't yet,
remember its ONLY $10 a month!
You can click on my link below to sign up:
 
 
Keep Calm and Kerri On!
 

2 comments: