Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Thermos: They don't make them like they used to.

 
Do you LOVE coffee?  Me too.
Ever need to take it with you
and grab one of the cute little Travel Mugs?
Low and behold, 20 minutes later your coffee is cold?
Yep.  Me too!
Well, no more! 
 I'm taking a stand against those adorable, personalized, stylish travel mugs
and switching to Dad's Old Thermoses! 
They may not be stylish, but boy do they keep your coffee hot!
I had to work late last night, so I did a test with the above red thermos.
Every hour I had a small cup of my coffee
(I add Caramel Macchiato Creamer and Stevia).
Every single time - and I mean EVEN 6 hours later,
my coffee was steaming.  Yay!
You can't say that about those new fangled travel mugs!
I found these three at garage sales this summer.
The most I paid was $2.
Awesome!
So, from now on, this girl is going
 RETRO THERMAL ALL THE WAY!
Coffee wise, that is!
 
Keep Calm and Keep your Coffee Hot, and Kerri On!

No comments:

Post a Comment