Monday, March 11, 2013

Mascara Review

I am reviewing my 4 most recent mascara brands.
Three of which I received in gift Subscription Boxes.
You can also watch my VIDEO REVIEW of the mascaras at:
1.  My FAVORITE MASCARA:  BLINC by Blinc - "STOP painting your lashes...TUBE them!"
Retails for $26.00 - I can only find this on-line.  Comes off with lots of water, by slightly pulling off of your lashes with your thumb and forefinger.  I love this mascara - stays on until you take it off!
Seems to make my lashes appear thicker and longer.  I will spend the extra money on this.  (originally I tried this through Birchbox Beauty Subscription)

2.  For a "BIG LASH" look - I like the CoverGirl LashBlastVolume Waterproof Mascara.  It has a large wand which grabs a lot of product, but goes on very well, no clumping for me.  Put on several coats for a "faux lash" look.  Retails for $7.79 available in drugstores.

3.  Mark "Hook-Up" Mascara by Mark (Avon).  This comes in a shorter tube, but you'll need to replace your mascara before you run out.  I really liked this mascara for a "natural" look.  The small wand nicely coats and separates your lashes.  Retails for $6.50 - through Avon - but can't find it in the book.  I know you can look it up "on-line". (I received this sample through a Beauty Army Subscription.

4.  Pop Lash Ka-pow! - I really had high hopes for this mascara sample I received in my Ipsy Bag, but was disappointed.  It seemed to smear within a few hours after applying.  Maybe they have a waterproof mascara?  That would be better for me.  Retails for $9.98.  Unfortunately, I will not be purchasing this particular mascara.

Again, you can see this review on video through youtube at:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment