Sunday, December 23, 2012

ABOUT ME

Hello!  This is my first day ever to "blog".  I feel the need to open my own blog at this time because I find myself wanting to write excessively on facebook and although I have several followers on these posts I hate to overwhelm all my facebook friends. 

I am a Christian woman in her (mid-hmmm-hmm) 40s. Mother to three boys:  Ethan 22; Austin 19; and Samuel 12.  My husband Gary is the love of my life.  We live in northern Oklahoma in a nice city in a nice little house with three dogs and two cats. I would say, my life is "nice"....but, yes there is ALWAYS a but....life can be very hectic....and not just my life, but yours as well I'm sure.  I have been facing several changes in my life and have been searching for others who are going through the same things in hope of finding help, therefore maybe I can be an encouragement to others as well.

I named my blog "Keep Calm and KERRI On" because I do find that I tend to panic and over-react when life throws me a curve.  I must remember to keep calm and carry on, it's just a great little twist that my name is Kerri.  God is a great part of my life, I put him first and its not always easy to have faith and trust, as I'm sure will unfold in the days ahead in this blog.  But God has everything under control, I know He has the answers not me.

Some of the things I hope to talk about in this blog are:
Health issues such as: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Breast Cancer, Depression and Anxiety. 
Artsy Fartsy Stuff:  Pastel Paintings, Watercolors, Zentangle and Crafts of all sorts.
Product Reviews:  Ipsy Monthly Gift Bags, Sephora, Clinique, and other beauty items
And whatever things cross my mind that I feel a need to share. I hope you enjoy my blog.  Although it doesn't show yet, I do have a sense of humor, and I'm sure it will show itself soon.  Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment