Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WHAT IS IN MY PURSE (and keeping it organized)

 You can tell a lot about a girl/woman by what they carry in their purse.  So I thought I'd share my current purse and it's contents with you.  What's in your purse?
 
 
 
My favorite purse is this one by Fossil.  It is just the right size for me.  I don't like carrying a big heavy bag.  I would prefer a small satchel, but everytime I down size I have to give up on needed essentials.  So I compromise and carry a mid-sized bag.  This handbag is perfect.  I love the fruity motif and the colors. 
Upon opening my bag, it looks very tidy - (because I cleaned it out for this post).  I have to clean out tissues and receipts on a daily basis, but it is easy to keep everything in it's place because of all the pockets. A tidy purse makes life soooo much easier.
EVERYTHING I NEED IN MY PURSE:
 
Group 1:  Bath and Body Works Energy Body Lotion in Mandarin Lime
                Bath and Body Lotion in White Citrus
                Bath and Body Mandarin Nectar PocketBac
                Small Nail File
Group 2:  Small Post-it Notepad with handmade cover
                 Sugar Free tea mints by Minteas
                 Ball Point Pen
                 Small Package of Tissues my husband brought back from Germany
                 The Crochet Dude Tape Measure
Group 3:  Two of my medications (I am diabetic)
                 Glucose Tablets in Fruit Punch by Reli On
                Small Hand Mirror in a pouch
Group 4:  Clinique Lipstick Pouch with:
                 Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus
                 Mox Botanicals Lip Butter in Pomegranate & Fig
Group 5:  Floral and See-Through Make-up Bag with:
                 Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Light
                 Liplicious in Bing Cherry Lip Gloss by Bath and Body
                 Clinique Chubby Stick in graped-up
                 Cover Girl Lip in 550
                 Travel Sized Advil
                  Perfume Sample Spray in Loverdose by Diesel
                  Pill Box with one full day's pills
                  Tweezers
                  Clippers
          #6:   Fossil Coin Purse with change
          #7:   Fossil Billfold with cards and bills
*Not Shown:  my phone and keys - oops!

I hope you liked seeing how I organize my purse and what I feel is necessary to keep with me at all times when I am out and about.  If you are interested in what others carry in their bags - be sure to look up videos on youtube...."What's in my Purse"....or "What's in my Bag"...you'll be amazed at all of the different stuff people carry - I've found cool products and stuff that I didn't even know existed. 

What do you keep in your purse/bag?  Feel free to share and/or comment below.  Thank you!
KERRI


No comments:

Post a Comment