Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beginning a new BzzAgent Campaign

Dr. Scholl's For Her Campaign
Hey! It's me!
If you know me well, you know that I am diabetic.
Which means I have to take really great care of my feet to avoid problems.
AND...I have a brand new job which keeps me on my feet for up to 6 hours at a time.
I'm not that young any more,
and I can tell you my feet were killing me.
That's why I'm SO glad BzzAgent (which I am one)
came out with Dr. Scholl's for Her Foot Care campaign.
Here's what I received in the mail:
Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Inserts (2)
These are gel like inserts specifically designed for heels 2" and up.
They also have inserts for other shoes, if you don't wear heels.
The inserts are supposed to take the pressure off of the ball of your foot.
They fit securely and invisibly in your shoes.
The slim design won't make your shoes too tight either.
My next day of work is in two days.
I will put these babies to the test and let you all know!
Truthfully, I'm so thrilled to try them...I love my job, but hate the way my feet hurt after a full day.
We'll see!
Keep Calm and Kerri On!


No comments:

Post a Comment