Monday, June 17, 2013

Ipsy June 2013 "On the Wild Side"

"On the Wild Side"
Upon opening....I discovered not only my Ipsy bag,
but a gift from Ipsy for signing on two friends....
A pretty bracelet from Bubble Bar!
Mine is white and gold.  Love it!
A cheetah print makeup bag with a neon chartreuse zipper and tag.
Every ipster received a blush, rouge or bronzer this month by NYX.
I was very happy to see I received the Mosaic Powder in Dare.
Not all received eyelashes - I'm not sure what they got instead, but I did!
Hmmm....Eyelashes...Ok, I might give these away.
I have to wear glasses because of an eye disease, and these are so lush
I'm afraid they'll hit the lenses!
But I'll find somebody to give them too, I'm not complaining!
Ipsters also received this glitter "sparkling cream palette" by J-Cats.
It was first believed to be eye shadows,
but are now known to be "body glitter".
Maybe I'll save these for Halloween?
Or maybe give them to somebody?
I'm just not a "glitter gal"!
So happy to see that I received the lip pencil by Starlooks
in the color "Tickle Me Pink".
I believe there were three colors that you could get.
This is a pretty, bright, peachy-pink.
Some ipsters received a highlighter pencil,
but I received the Cailyn Eye Gel in the color Iron.
Yay!
A brush is hidden in the top, like an ink bottle...
and you unscrew the bottle to reveal the gel pot.
This color is a soft medium grey...and after drying a few seconds,
is waterproof, until you take it off!
Overall, I'm fairly happy with the bag.
The cheetah makeup bag is my second favorite
(last month is first on the list!)
And I know I'll use the eyeliner, lip liner and mosaic powder,
but not sure about the others.
But really, ALL of this was only $10!
I am in no way complaining!
You rock Ipsy!
If you would like to join the monthly gift subscription Ipsy,
please click on my link below and sign up.  I'm so glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment