Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Why You Keep Hearing Me Talk About "Ipsy"

Hey everyone!
Kerri here.  Every month on my blog and facebook,
I "carry on" about IPSY.
Why?
Do I work for Ipsy? No.
Do I get paid to review their products? No.
Then why do I go "on and on" about them?
Because I LOVE everything about them!
And I want to share it all with YOU, my friends and family.
For $10 each month
I receive a makeup bag filled with 4-5 deluxe samples
and/or full sized products.
This allows me,
to try products for a low cost that I might otherwise
not know about.
Here are my bags beginning in January 2013
thru May 2013.
I'll list my favorites under each bag.
JANUARY - I love the Jose Maran Argon Oil.
The Pacifica Body Lotion is heavenly in Blood Orange.
I've lost my liner brush - but I keep looking.
These are my favorites in the month of January. 
FEBRUARY - Love the shiny faux patton leather bag.
 The other products I use, but will probably not repurchase.
MARCH - I keep the Hydrating Mist by Juice Beauty
in the refrigerator,
and when I'm having a "hot flash"
I spray it behind my neck
and in my cleavage (well, I do!)  Aaaahhhh....
I also LOVE the GlamRX magnetized palette!
APRIL - Awesome canvas makeup bag!
I am an artist, so I "zentangled" it!
I really like the blush and eye shadows too.
I am currently carrying them in my makeup bag in my purse
for quick touch-ups. 
MAY - This is my "favorite" month!
I loved everything in the bag and especially the bag itself!
It is what I currently carry in my purse
(which is actually an upcycled lunch box shown above).
The Urban Decay eyeshadow was a "special gift"
thanking me for being active on their website.
So I guess "technically" I did get something extra
for promoting them.
But it was a total surprise, and who doesn't love a THANK YOU?
So, to wrap it up....if you haven't tried Ipsy and would like to,
it's very EASY.
You can click on the link below, to be referred by me,
or look up the Ipsy website and sign up!
 
Thank you!  Keep Calm and Kerri On
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment