Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Garage Sale Find - an Armoire!

Ever since my eldest son has moved back in
and taken over our office/storage room,
I've been searching for a place to store all of my blankets and linens.
I found the answer today,
for ONLY $60!
We didn't show up until later in the morning (10am)
and the sale had been going on since 7am.
The armoire was still there and priced at $75...
I offered her $60
and she jumped at the offer!
I love nice people!
There is lots of room for my blankets and such.
Top area holds blankets...a picnic basket...sheets and pillow cases.
Below are the down comforter, down pillows
and decorative throw pillows.
In the drawers are table cloths, tea and coffee cozies
and extra pillowcases.
On top I decorated with a basket I found at Goodwill,
A clay pot purchased at a yard sale,
and a vase from my friend, Teresa.
We put the armoire in our bedroom for now.
If ever our eldest son moves out
and we get our storage closet back,
I may just put a television in the cabinet.
Who knows!
I hope you find some great stuff at garage sales this spring!
Keep Calm and Kerri On!
 


4 comments:

  1. Please put anything in it but a TV! I greatly dislike when people do that to beautiful furniture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edith. I won't... I am a true believer that the television doesn't belong in the bedroom. I'm pretty sure that's where the armoire is staying!

      Delete