Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Flip Fold - one of my "favorite products"

One of my favorite new products is
the FLIP FOLD
It may not be new to some,
especially if you worked in the retail clothes business...
but I first noticed this on the TV sitcom:
The Big Bang Theory
My favorite Theoretical Physicist,
Sheldon Cooper (played by Jim Parsons)
uses one to fold his clothes.
So I started to google it,
and found the "original"
which is made by a mom here in the USA.
Click on this website to order some yourself:
Here's how it works:
Spread out the shirt, front side down.
If the bottom of the shirt is longer than the Flip Fold,
fold it up...
Right side FLIP...open,
Left side FLIP...open
Flip the right side over again - to line up the sleeve...
It will look like this...
Flip up the bottom....
Ta-dah!
Now you have a neatly folded shirt.
Each shirt comes out uniformly folded,
no wonder Sheldon loves it!
I love it too!
You can also fold jeans, towels, shorts, and Sheldon even folds socks with it.
It folds flat, so you can slide it under the bed,
or a cupboard,
but I wanted somewhere to hang it.
So my husband and son put up this little holder
for it in my linen cupboard by using
cheap molding.
The FLIP FOLD comes in TWO sizes:  adult and junior.
The colors are:
black, blue, green, gray, lavender, orange,
pink, purple, turquoise and yellow.
 
They are really affordable.  I bought one for my son for college.
Here's the link again:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment