Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring Fling Ipsy May 2013 Bag Opening

Got my monthly gift,
and I'm NOT talkin' about Aunt Flo!
its...My Ipsy Bag!
The famous PINK mailer arrived today.
I took a peek INSIDE....
and first discovered this:
an Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow in the colour:
Glitter Rock - a beautiful shimmery PURPLE
It came with a card thanking me for being an active member of the Ipsy Community.
I have shared my blog and videos with Ipsy
and they were sweet enough to thank me with this full sized eyeshadow.
Retail price is $20!
The bag this month is super cute,
Turquoise, Blue and Orange Chevron pattern.
The inside is Turquoise as well, and is deep with plenty of room.
I have to say this is my FAVORITE makeup bag of Ipsy's.
Great job!
As for the MAY 2013 BAG, not everyone received the same things.
These products are what I received in my bag.
Other bags might contain other products and/or these in possibly different colors.
I received the Mirabella Colour Sheers Lipstick
in the Color "Daydream"
a pretty dusty rose.
It is a full sized product...retail price is $22!
Next in the bag is the Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss
lip gloss in the color:  Pink
Full sized - again!  Retail Price:  $15
This lip gloss smells like a lemon Skittle!
It's sheer and feels good, not sticky.
Everybody did receive a ZOYA nail polish in their May 2013 Ipsy Bag
from their spring collection.
I received the color "Blu" - a very whitish blue.
The formula is thick (which I like) and very opaque.
Two coats did the job!
Full sized.  Retails for $8!
Another product that every Ipster receives this month
is a Yaby concealer refill.
  I received the color "Buff" which is perfect for my skin tone!
Retails for $5.
If you were a member of Ipsy in March
then you received the GlamRX palette.
This little Yaby Concealer is magnetic and will pop right into the compact.
Last but not least, is the Instant Glow Body Lotion by St. Tropez.
It is a self tanner.
I really need this...as my son is getting married this fall,
and I am white as a ghost and I don't trust the UV rays of the sun.
This is the only "sample sized" product in my bag... a 1.69 fl. oz.
The full sized is priced at $18 for a 5 oz. tube.
I'm guessing the sample is worth around $6.
So....IPSY did it again!
I paid only $10 for my Ipsy bag, and the month of May
has items totalling $56!
Plus, as a thank you gift, they gave me a $20 eyeshadow.
That's $76 worth of goodies.
Thank you Ipsy!
 
If you are wanting to get these wonderful beauty bags each month for only $10,
click on this link below:
 
Thank you ~ Keep Calm and Kerri On!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment