Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Greatest Garage Sale Find (so far!)

Even though I found a great armoire cabinet
at a garage sale yesterday for only $60....
it wasn't my best find.
Last year I found this Stainless Steel Island
tucked away in the garage at a yard sale
last year!
I paid only $100!
The people just hadn't pulled it out of the garage,
being unsure anybody would want it....
I did!
They had bought it several years earlier.
The story is that it was from a Burger King that was closed down.
The new owners then used it in their garage to store paint and tools.
But it's mine now!  Woo hoo!
My husband helped me clean and polish it.
Now it sits in the middle of my kitchen.
I prepare most of our meals on this island.
I call it "Gilligan". Lol!
You never know what you're going to find at garage sales!
So keep searching!
One man's trash is another man's treasure!
Keep Calm and Kerri On!

No comments:

Post a Comment