Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another Goodwill Haul

 
Have you checked out your local Goodwill?
If not....you could be missing out on some great stuff...
As they say "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
Here are the treasures I found last week:
Wicker Basket w/Lid: $3
(I will use this on my dresser to hold extra lotions & keep them outta sight)
Yellow Billfold Clutch: $2.00 
(opens wide for lots of  bills and coupons!)
Name Stamps w/purple Ink: $.75 each
(found the names Tim: for my cute little great nephew; and Melanie: a good friend)
more below....
Little plates for Dipping Oil (is there a name for these?): $1.50 for the set
(I placed my flatware set on top so you could see the size)
I love the hand painted olives and leaves on these dishes.  Perfect for when I serve Italian and serve bread with Olive Oil w/chopped garlic and red pepper flakes.
The last thing I found was this Label Gun w/Pink tape: $1.50
My son told me it is probably as old as I am, and they probably don't make the tape any more.
But I'm pretty sure he's wrong. It's out there somewhere, and I'll find it!
I've already been using this all over my house labeling boxes, baskets, shelves, etc...
Watch out....crazy lady with a label gun!
 
This week's Goodwill Haul totaled: $9.50
Not bad!
 
So, head to Goodwill, Keep Calm and Kerri On - snatching up all those great finds!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment