Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lemon Poppy Seed Cherry Dump

My boys were yelling "We're hungry for something sweet!" (because they had already eaten all of the cookies and sweets in the house)
So, I went to the pantry and realized I didn't have much to whip up. 
I did have a Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Mix and a can of Cherry Pie Filling.
Hmmmm......could it work?
Directions:
Dump Cherry Pie Filling in bottom of a pie plate
(blueberry would taste good too!)
Dump the muffin mix on top.
Melt 1/4 cup of butter and pour on top.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes (until brown and bubbly).
Yep!  Pretty Tasty!  The lemon and cherry make a great combination!
Of course, I only got a little bit, because the boys "inhaled" it.
 
But as a mom of three boys, I have to remember:
To Keep Calm and Kerri On!

No comments:

Post a Comment