Sunday, January 27, 2013

Glade Expressions Product Review

 
 
Hey, I love to do product reviews and today I am doing one on Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist and Glade Expressions Oil Dissuser.  But first of all let me tell you how I got one of each of these starter kits for absolutely free!  I am a Bzz Agent
 
 This is the description BzzAgent has on the website:  Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. 
 
I completed some easy surveys and was chosen for the Glade Expressions Campaign through BzzAgent.  Which simply means I get to try their products for free and share my true and honest opinions with you.  They want "true" opinions, so that's what I'll give.  I also get to share coupons with my friends.  If you are friends with me on Facebook, I have coupon links for the Glade Expressions so you can try them too.

So, I chose the fragrance "Pineapple Mangosteen" Oil Diffuser.
I'm not usually a tropical fragrance person, but thought I should try something outside of my box.  I'm glad I did.  I really like it.  Above is a picture of my Oil Diffuser on my little table by our big picture window.  I have a "zen" theme going on right now - hence the gong, rocks and birds.  I chose the wooden diffuser, but there was a white one at Wal-mart as well.
This is a picture of my white Fragrance Mist in my bathroom.  I also chose it in the scent of "Pineapple Mangosteen"
Each of these products is a "starter kit" meaning the wooden diffuser and the white canister are refillable.  I love this idea.  That way I can try the other scents offered:  Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice; Cotton & Italian Mandarin; and Lavender & Juniper Berry.
 
 
MY GLADE EXPRESSIONS REVIEW RESULTS
(In my home)
 
My husband, two sons and I all agree the products are attractive and easy to use and we all like the fact that they are refillable. Well, my husband and I are happy about that, not sure my 22 year old and 12 year old really care.  I love the pineapple and mangosteen fragrance.  When I first plugged in the diffuser my husband stated that it was way too strong.  This was in a large room and he was sitting right next to it.  Within a few hours it didn't seem to bother him anymore.  It scented the whole room to where if  I'm outside and come in, I can smell the fragrance and it is very inviting.  My 22 year old son doesn't really care for the tropical fruity smell.  My 12 year old son says it smells like a tropical smoothy - so I know that's good.  My husband says its nice.  So overall, we like the product idea, but only 3 out of 4 like this particular fragrance. 
 
Now to wait and see what my friends say.  So try one out with my coupon on facebook or if you can't get me on facebook, let me know and I can mail you one of the coupons BzzAgent gave me (while my supply lasts)  Thank you!
Keep Calm and Kerri On!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment