Friday, January 18, 2013

MY FREE SAMPLES IN THE MAIL week ending Jan 18th

 
 
Free STUFF in the mail this week!
 
GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE ACTION SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER packet samples.
My Review:  I love Garnier products.  The shampoo and conditioner are very moisturizing, smells good and fairly thick (I hate runny hair products)  It left my hair feeling very sleek and shiny.
* * * *    (those are my stars!)
Coupon for"Buy One Get One Free" full sized 
JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO or CONDITIONER 
My Review:  This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner.  I have used them for about a year now.  I use the "Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner".  They are slightly tinted brown (which may just be a clever ploy - but I really believe it helps my color treatment last longer).  The consistency is very silky and thick, it smells nice and mild, not fruity, but, hmmm its hard to describe, sort of like what you would expect a high dollar salon treatment to smell like. As funny as that may sound.  A full sized product costs a little over $5...so this coupon was highly appreciated.  These products are a staple in my daily "try to make Kerri beautiful regiment"!
* * * * *
AIRBORNE Samples: 
 Hot Drink Mix; Cold Drink Mix; Effervescent; and Chewable & a Coupon!
My Review:  I have only tried the "Cold Drink" mix packet so far.  But it tasted a lot like Tang.  Very pleasant and mixed well in water, no little powder bubbles floating to the top.  I topped it with ice and enjoyed it, didn't taste mediciny at all, just like orange.  I really like the idea of these products.  There is so much sickness just hanging out in the air.  This flu season is terrible.  I will sample the rest of the Airborne samples so I can decide which I want to purchase with the enclosed coupon Airborne so thoughtfully provided!  
So far, I give this * * * *
 
 
How did I get these samples?  I search the web and facebook.  One of my favorite facebook sites is FreeFlys.  You sign up and it will direct you to great free products and coupons.  I suggest caution though, with any "free" site....sometimes they will link you to another site and the same rules don't apply.  Always be sure to check out the "rules" and "fine print" before giving out your information.  I usually just sign up for the other facebook pages FreeFlys directs you to.  You simply "like" their page and click on the post regarding your free sample or coupon.  Usually you just have to fill in your address.  A few weeks later, you get your free samples in the mail!  Yay!
 
Hope you receive some great freebies too!
and remember:  Keep Calm and Kerri On!
~ Kerri

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if I could trust myself to sign up for the safe ones. Haha

    ReplyDelete